O. R. Colan Associates offers a full range of appraisal and appraisal review services to both private and public entities.
For more than 40 years, ORC has offered appraisal review services to our clients. We now provide complete real estate appraisal and appraisal review services for both private sector and public sector organizations.
ORC has built upon our proven success as one of the most highly regarded right-of-way firms in the industry by assembling an outstanding team of experienced real estate appraisal professionals trained to meet all of your real estate appraisal needs. Our Appraisal Division team members have a wealth of appraisal experience, education, certifications, designations and represent some of the very best appraisal professionals in the industry.
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) through the National Highway Institute has hired ORC to provide appraisal and appraisal review training related to the right-of-way industry.
ORC's full service real estate Appraisal Division can provide a wide range of appraisal services from the simplest to the most complex in order to satisfy the varying needs of our diverse client base.
Property type valuations include a wide variety of differing property uses including, but not limited to:
- Commercial: Office, Retail, Restaurants, Hotels, Automobile Dealerships
- Industrial: Manufacturing, Warehouses, Truck Terminals
- Agricultural: Tillable Acreage, Livestock Farms, Woodlands, Transitional Land
- Multifamily: From Duplexes up to Large Scale Luxury Apartment Buildings
- Residential: Single Family Detached, Attached Condominiums, Historical Residences
- Institutional: Schools, Post Offices, Hospitals
- Special Use Properties: Churches, Greenhouses, Golf Courses, Fitness Clubs, Car Washes
- Subsurface: Water Rights, Coal Reserves
- Above Surface: Avigation Easement Rights, Aerial Easements
The scope of ORC's appraisal services also includes complicated appraisal and appraisal review assignments such as:
- Eminent Domain Valuation from simple takes to complex self-contained narratives
- Fee Simple, Leased Fee, Leasehold, Life Estate, and Partial Interest Valuation
- Easement Valuation from Subsurface to Avigation
- Property Rights Valuation from loss of parking to loss of access
- Retrospective Historical Valuations
- Proposed New Construction Valuation
- Risk Assessment for Commercial Mortgage Lending
- Litigation Support
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Asset Management for Acquisition and Disposition
- Complex Estate Valuations
- Portfolio Valuation and Analysis
- Real Estate Tax Valuation
- Subdivision Analysis
- Construction Compliance Inspection
- Complex Lease Analysis for Special Use Properties
- Cost Estimations
- Detailed Highest and Best Use Studies
- Real Estate Consulting