Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question on the application process? It might have been answered below! Have a question that is not listed below? Please reach out to us here and we will get back to you.
We are so excited you are ready to take the next step! Please visit our Career Center and click the Create Account link. You can upload a copy of your resume and then fill in the remaining required fields.
- Go the ORC Career Center and Login
- If you cannot remember your password, select Forgot your Password
- Input your email
- Click Reset Password
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password, please follow the password reset instructions
- Click the Edit Resume button
- Complete the additional information required on the application
- Click the Career Center drop down menu at the top of the page
- Select Diversity Information
- Enter Gender, Race, and Self-Identification information (all optional)
Once your application is complete, you may apply for as many positions with which you feel your qualifications align.
- You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your application.
- The assigned recruiter will review your experience to determine if it aligns with the required qualifications.
- The recruiter may send a pre-screen email to gather additional information.
- If the required qualifications are met, the application will be sent to the manager for review.
- If an interview is requested, the recruiter will contact you to schedule
- Second interviews are sometime requested
- Lastly, if determined to move forward with an offer the recruiter will contact to go over all details
NOTE: If at any time during this process it is determined you do not meet the qualifications or we are not going to move forward, you will be notified.
No. Once you have created an application, you can use that to apply for positions now and in the future. We recommend you make any updates to your application if it’s been a while since the last time you applied.
Yes. We have job opportunities in multiple states, if you are willing to relocate then we encourage you to apply to any of them.
Still complete your application, you don’t have to apply to a job to do this. Once you have an application in the system you can create a job alert. The system will do the work for you by emailing you once we post jobs that matches your criteria.
Once you have an application in the system you can create a job alert. The system will do the work for you by emailing you once we post jobs that matches your criteria.
Ready to Apply Now?
We regularly seek qualified candidates for numerous positions. These often include project managers, agents, document specialists, and more.
Don’t see an open position?
Easily submit an application to be considered for future openings that become available.